Are olives good for you? If you're a fan of the green olive, black olive, the more unusual red olive and blue olive, or any of the many other types of olives, you will be pleased to hear that these delicious treats have many health benefits. Let's take a look at some of the biggest health benefits of olives so you can feel good about treating yourself to a bowl of flavorsome Tuscan varieties like Frantoio or Leccino, enjoying tasty Kalamata olives or scattering Nicoise olives on your salad.
- Olives are a Good Source of Vitamin E
- Olives are Rich in Antioxidants
- Olives Contain Healthy Fats
- Olives are Low in Calories
- Olives are Fruit
- Brining Brings Health Benefits