8 Ways to Nourish Skin with ODE Natural Beauty Body Balm
- WINTER SKIN DEFENSE - In winter months, massage into dry knuckles and cuticles, as well as rough patches on heels and elbows
- TREAT YOUR FEET - Mix balm with a bit of our Hand & Body Lotion for an ultra rich hand or foot treatment, put on your coziest socks and tuck into a good book or movie
- SEXY LEGS - Give just-shaven legs a nourishing sheen after showering
- SUN RELIEF - Soothe sun-kissed shoulders in warm months
- HEALING - Dab on burns, scars or skin irritations like eczema
- MAKE UP REMOVER - Apply a small amount to a Q-tip or cottonball to gently remove eye make-up, while nourishing eyelashes and delicate skin around the eyes
- GIFT FOR NEW MOMS - Treat new or expectant moms to a jar to heal stretch marks, nursing sores and diaper rash, too!
- MASSAGE - Warm a small amount in hands and treat a loved one to a soothing full body rub in their favorite fragrance.