A classic mule with a fresh twist, perfectly balanced with orange, ginger beer, and fresh mint! This cocktail is refreshing and just sweet enough.
- 1 1/2 ounce (3 tablespoons) vodka
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) McEvoy Ranch Orange Marmalade
- 5 - 6 mint leaves
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) ginger beer
- 1 dried orange slice for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves with the orange marmalade.
- Add the vodka and fill the cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until cold.
- Place ice into a copper mug, and strain in the liquid. Top off the glass with ginger beer. Garnish with a dried orange slice and remaining mint leaves.