Crisp Rosemary Olive Oil Flatbread
Adapted from a Smitten Kitchen recipe, this crispy flatbread is perfect to serve alongside a hearty soup or a special addition to a cheese and charcuterie board. The Rosemary Olive Oil is aromatic while baking and a big flavor addition to the crunch.Ingredients 1-¾ cups unbleached all-purpose flour 1 Tbsp. rosemary, chopped 1 tsp. Baking powder ¾ tsp. Kosher salt ½ cup water ⅓ cup McEvoy Ranch Rosemary Olive Oil,plus more for brushing and oiling pan Flaked Sea salt Directions
- Heat oven to 450F.
- Oil 2 half sheet pans.
- Stir together flour, rosemary, baking powder, and salt in a large, wide bowl. Make a well in the center and stir in water and olive oil until a dough forms.
- Knead with your hands until dough comes together in a semi-smooth ball.
- Divide dough into 3 large or 6 smaller pieces and roll out on an unfloured counter. The shape can be rustic but the dough should be thin.
- Move flatbread to prepared sheet pans. Repeat with remaining pieces of dough.
- Lightly brush the tops of the flatbreads with the rosemary oil and scatter the chopped rosemary on top. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake until golden brown - 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool and break into pieces.