Part-time position starting in April to provide housekeeping to clean and maintain interior of company buildings as well as our owner’s private residence. This position will work approximately 20 hours Tuesday through Saturday, with Saturday requiring only two to three hours in the morning. All cleaning products and equipment are provided on-site. We will require a two to three day trial paid trial period.
The position is eligible for company benefits after approximately two months, which include prorated PTO (paid vacation and sick time), paid holidays, health benefits (medical and dental), and a 401(k) plan. We offer a beautiful working environment.
If, after reviewing the information below, you are interested, please send us your resume, or provide your email address and we can send you an application to complete. Please include a cover letter or email explaining that you understand this is part-time and why you are interested. Thank you.
- Clean and maintain the interior of buildings, kitchens, storage, laundry, offices, break rooms and bathrooms as directed by the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Keep storage areas well-stocked, clean and tidy; replenish supplies such as linens.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Sweep, scrub, wax, or polish floors, using brooms, mops
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
- Empty wastebaskets; transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Light outside work for our patio and wine tasting area, such as using leaf blower to remove litter
- Assists with the preparation and cleanup of special events.
- Perform duties with reliability, punctuality and thoroughness.
- Two years of related experience as a housekeeper for private households or commercial establishments
- Use equipment including, carpet steamers, washing machines, backpack vacuums, industrial vacuum cleaners, standing HEPA vacuums, tile brushes and dish washers both household and commercial and leaf blowers.
- English fluency
- Proven ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Detail oriented with regarding to cleaning
- Prolonged physical activity required including standing, balancing, climbing, squatting, kneeling, and walking on uneven ground.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to inspect cleanliness of surroundings.
- Frequent stretching, twisting or reaching with the body using arms and/or legs.
- May lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Works frequently in varying temperatures and inclement weather while traveling from building to building.
- May use protective equipment such as rubber gloves and dust masks.
Upon offer of employment, we will require a fitness-for-duty physical and drug testing prior to your start work, as well as a full background check.
Please submit recent transcript along with resume and cover letter explaining why you are interested in this internship and your experience with social media.
Download job application: English
Return application and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org