Composed of our organic olive oil (81%) and jojoba oils, beeswax and vitamin E, it’s no wonder that our olive oil Body Balm has earned such a loyal following as a universal cure-all and been part of our skincare routine since the early days.
Extra virgin olive oil is full of antioxidants with an excellent fatty acid composition that nourishes, protects and softens the toughest winter skin. Vitamin E gives the balm an additional boost of antioxidants to heal scars and burns, and jojoba oil is particularly beneficial in treating inflamed and irritated skin.
From our toes to our temples, we love it on every inch of our skin. Here are a few of our favorite ways to indulge:
8 Ways to Nourish Skin with ODE Natural Beauty Body Balm
- WINTER SKIN DEFENSE – In winter months, massage into dry knuckles and cuticles, as well as rough patches on heels and elbows
- TREAT YOUR FEET – Mix balm with a bit of our Hand & Body Lotion for an ultra rich hand or foot treatment, put on your coziest socks and tuck into a good book or movie
- SEXY LEGS – Give just-shaven legs a nourishing sheen after showering
- SUN RELIEF – Soothe sun-kissed shoulders in warm months
- HEALING – Dab on burns, scars or skin irritations like eczema
- MAKE UP REMOVER – Apply a small amount to a Q-tip or cottonball to gently remove eye make-up, while nourishing eyelashes and delicate skin around the eyes
- GIFT FOR NEW MOMS – Treat new or expectant moms to a jar to heal stretch marks, nursing sores and diaper rash, too!
- MASSAGE – Warm a small amount in hands and treat a loved one to a soothing full body rub in their favorite fragrance.
What are your favorite ways to use our body balm?