FAQS - TERMS
Terms of Membership
By joining, you are agreeing to the following terms of membership:
- Canceling your Social Club Membership once an allocation has been shipped will result in a surcharge of $25.00 which will be deducted from the full allocation refund assuming the return adheres to our return policy.
- Member Account: Social Club membership can be for an individual person (one name on the account) or a pair (two names on the account). The membership account can be registered under only one email address, and this account must be used to receive applicable member discounts.
- Certify that you are 21 years of age or older (for club levels that contain wine).
- The commitment is to purchase three automatic allocations.
- You give permission to McEvoy Ranch to charge your credit card for each allocation at the time of release (three times per year).
- Social Club membership renews automatically.
- Cancellations must be received in writing after the third allocation.
- Social Club membership benefits are not transferable, and the member must be present at in-person ranch visits to accompany non-member guests.
- Member is responsible for maintaining their account to keep information current (addresses, credit card, etc.).
- Allocations are predetermined. No substitutions are allowed.
- Discounts cannot be combined.
- Wine is only shipped within California; The Orchard level is available to out-of-state members.
- McEvoy Ranch is not responsible for damage caused by fluctuations in temperature during or after shipment.
- Social Club Benefits and Membership Terms are subject to change without notice, and exclusions may apply.