- Fill ½ of blend with fresh, ripe tomatoes – cored and quartered, no peeling necessary!
- 1 Small Red Onion– peeled and quartered
- 1 tsp Garlic Cloves – peeled
- 1 - 2 Fresh Jalapeños – stemmed and seeded
- Pinch of Cilantro (optional)
- 1 tbsp McEvoy Ranch Jalapeno Olive Oil
- 1 Whole Fresh lime juice (if limes are small, add two)
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- ½ tsp. Sugar – (a touch of Stevia if Keto)
- ½ - 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Small Can crushed San Marzano tomatoes
- 1 Can Diced green chiles
- 1 – 1 ½ tsp of Red Pepper Flakes
1. Prepare the veggies and add to your food processor or blender along with lime juice and seasonings.
2. Add canned crushed San Marzano tomatoes and green chiles and puree again until almost smooth.
3. Add more cumin and salt to taste, and refrigerate until chilled and ready to enjoy.
4. Top with a touch more of theMcEvoy Ranch Jalapeno Olive Oil right before serving.
Service with Margaritas lined with McEvoy Ranch Jalapeno Olive Oil and dipped in salt and your favorite chips.