There are a lot of Zoom meetings and Happy Hours going on.Some of them encourage a beverage and snack to cozy up the process. Here is a quick and simple cracker recipe that I borrowed from Martha, paired up with some local cheese and a McEvoy Ranch Tapenade. I even made a great McEvoy wine pairing suggestion. Enjoy!
Whole Wheat Seeded CrackersIngredients 1-1/4 cup whole wheat flour, plus more for dusting 1/3 cup sesame seeds 1/2 cup sea salt 1/4 cup McEvoy Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil -I used the rosemary oil - yum! 1 tsp. McEvoy Ranch Wildflower Honey Directions
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix flour, seeds, and salt in a bowl.
- Stir in olive oil and 6-8 teaspoons of water.
- Knead liquid into dough until it forms a ball.
- Divide dough into quarters and pat each quarter into a rectangle.
- Roll into a 10" x 4-1/2" rectangle 1/8" thick.
- Place rectangular dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Prick dough all over with a fork and sprinkle on toppings if desired. (I used some lemon-pepper seasoning.)
- Bake, rotating once until crackers are crisp and golden - approximately 20 minutes.
- Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.