Servings: 9 large bars or 18 smaller bars
- Melt the coconut oil, nut butter, maple syrup and chocolate together using a double boiler.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and then mix in the flaxseed, a pinch of cinnamon and salt, and the shredded coconut.
- Pour the mixture into a glass Pyrex or baking dish (around the size of 8 x 8) lined with parchment paper.
- Chop your nuts and sprinkle them on top of the chocolate mixture along with the citrus slivers.
- Chill for 15-20 minutes then drizzle some of the McEvoy Ranch Blood Orange Olive Oil on top of the chocolate mixture.
- Chill in the fridge for another 30-45 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened and set.