Enhance your regular pasta routine with this delicous, citrusy take on a classic!
- Fill a pot with water and a pinch of salt and bring to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until the pasta is al dente.
- In a saucepan, put a drizzle of olive oil, shallots, garlic and salt and pepper. Cook on medium heat until the shallots and garlic begin to soften and are fragrant.
- To the saucepan add the capers and lemon juice and cook for a few minutes.
- Turn the heat off and add the zest of one lemon, the McEvoy Ranch Lemon Olive Oil, and the parsley to the saucepan and stir to combine.
- Drain the pasta and place back into the pot or a large bowl and add the contents of the saucepan over the pasta and toss to combine.
- Top the pasta with cubed avocado and flake salt. Add another drizzle of olive oil (if needed).