- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse Dino Kale, take the spine out of the kale, layer the leaves and roll so it’s easier to cut and cut into bite size pieces. Set aside and massage Kale with 1/2 Tbs rosemary olive oil for 2-3 min.
- Drain the chickpeas and dry them, place in separate bowl and add 1/2 Tbs rosemary olive oil, paprika, salt, pepper, chili powder.
- Next chop the sweet potato into small squares and place in separate bowl with 1 Tbs garlic olive oil, mix with zatar, salt, pepper and mix.
- Place the chickpeas and sweet potato on parchment paper and baking sheet. Roast for 30-40 minutes and finish on broil for 5 minutes.
- Combine the arugula and kale and add salad dressing. Next add the sweet potatoes and chickpeas.
- Mix and serve warm.