Fire up that grill - Summer is here!
Baguette Burger with McEvoy Ranch Smoky Sweet Tomato Jam and Fresh MozzarellaIngredients 1 sourdough baguette, split lengthwise and cut into four "rolls" 1 Tbsp. McEvoy Ranch Jalapeno Olive Oil 1/2 jar McEvoy Ranch Smoky Sweet Tomato Jam 1-1/2 pounds of grass-fed beef, divided into 4 - 6-ounce portions and formed into baguette shaped patties Salt and pepper 4 ounces prosciutto, baked in a 350 F oven until crisp 8 ounces fresh Mozzarella, sliced or shredded Fresh basil leaves Butter lettuce leaves Directions
- Brush the cut sides of the baguette "rolls" with jalapeno olive oil.
- On a medium to high grill or a grill pan over medium-high heat, grill bread until you have a crisp brown crust.
- Spread the bottom of each "roll" with 1 Tbsp. tomato jam
- Salt and pepper the beef patties and grill to the desired temperature.
- Place patties on the bottom of the roll, top with another Tbsp. tomato jam, fresh Mozzarella, Prosciutto, basil leaves, and lettuce.
- Top with the other half of the roll and enjoy!