- 3 lb. gold creamer potatoes, halved
- Kosher salt
- 1/3 cup. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, plus more for garnish
- 6 tbsp. vegan butter
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly chopped parsley, for serving
- In a large pot, cover potatoes with water and season with salt. Bring to a boil and cook until totally soft, 15 to 18 minutes. Drain and return to pot. Use a potato masher to mash potatoes until smooth.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, heat oil and rosemary then add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Discard rosemary and pour oil over potatoes. Add butter and stir until completely combined and creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer potatoes to a serving bowl and season with more pepper and garnish with rosemary and parsley.