A delicious, handcraft cocktail that can be made at home! Refreshing flavors with the combination of lemon, Rosé, and fresh lavender. Perfect all year round.
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) lemon marmalade
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) lavender water
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) McEvoy Ranch Rosebud Rosé
- Pinch of fresh lavender
- Combine the lemon marmalade, simple syrup, lemon juice, and lavender water into your favorite cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake until cold and strain into a highball glass.
- Fill your glass with ice and top off with McEvoy Ranch Rosebud Rosé.
- Garnish with fresh lavender as a final touch!