Shake things up with a craft cocktail sure to add a kick to your tastebuds. The savory hints of sweet pepper jam, lime, and chili pepper are sure to lighten the mood.
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) tequila
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) McEvoy Ranch Spicy Sweet Pepper Jam
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) simple syrup
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) McEvoy Ranch Organic Estate Produced Jalapeño oil
- 1 lime wheel
- 1 grilled chili pepper
- Combine tequila, pepper jam, simple syrup and lime in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a bucket glass. Fill with ice.
- Using a dropper, apply several drops of jalapeño oil to surface of cocktail.
- Garnish with lime wheel and grilled chili pepper.